All Town Departments continue to provide a full range of services during the COVID-19 health emergency. While the Town Hall/Library building is undergoing renovation and repairs, our offices are available to serve you remotely from our new locations. Please note that all Town offices are closed to the public.
Town services are available by phone, email, or via the town website at www.boxfordma.gov. To reach us by phone, please call our main number 978-887-6000 or Click Here for direct dial phone numbers and direct email links.
To drop off tax payments, building permits, etc., there are locked drop box locations available. Drop box locations by department are listed below:
- Treasurer/Tax Collector/Tax Payments – Police Station
- Assessor’s Office – Lincoln Hall or Police Station
- Board of Health – Lincoln Hall
- Board of Selectmen – Police Station
- Building Department/Inspectional Services – Police Station
- Conservation Commission – Police Station
- Finance Department/Accounts Payable – Police Station
- Planning Board – Police Station
- Town Clerk – Police Station
- Zoning Board of Appeals – Police Station
Both drop boxes will be checked daily during normal working hours and all items will be distributed to the appropriate department. The drop box at Lincoln Hall is located at the front of the building. The drop box at the Police Station is located in the lobby of the station. Both boxes are labeled for identification.
The Boxford Library has temporarily moved to Lincoln Hall during renovation/repairs, and remains closed to the public.
For Curbside Service:
Call 978-887-7323 or visit