PLEASE POST - NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Essex North Shore Agricultural and Technical School District
Essex Technical High School
565 Maple Street
Hathorne, Massachusetts 01937 Media Center (Upper Level)
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Call to Order
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
The Subcommittee will consider approval of meeting minutes for the Finance Subcommittee meeting of Monday, February 12, 2018.
- Financial Statements
Administrative Recommendation: To approve financial statements for November 30, 2017 and December 31, 2017. If approved, the statements will be placed on file for audit.
- FY2019 School Choice
Administrative Recommendation: To approve the recommendation that the District not participate in School Choice for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
- Acceptance of Donation
- To accept the donation of a 2010 Ford Fusion from Mr. Clarence R. Blewett of Topsfield, Massachusetts to the Automotive Technology Program.
- To accept the donation of electrical materials, tools and equipment from Mr. Thomas Ralph of Lynn, Massachusetts with an approximate value of $4,900 to the Electrical Program.
- FY2019 Budget
The administration will present updated details of the FY 2019 budget proposal for discussion.
- Funding Source for Superintendent-Director Search
The administration will identify a funding source for the Superintendent-Director Search.
- Discussion and Recommendation of the salary for the new Superintendent-Director position
- Discussion items that were not reasonably anticipated by the Chairperson (M.G.L., Chapter 30 – Sections 18-25).
The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair in accordance with M.G.L., Chapter 30A, Section 18-25, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 1:07 PM by Michelle Johnson, Assistant to the Town Clerk