Commonwealth of Massachusetts
State Reclamation and Mosquito Control Board
Northeast Massachusetts Mosquito Control and Wetlands Management District
118 Tenney Street
Georgetown, MA 01833
Phone: (978) 352-2800
- Roy E. Melnick: Executive Director
- John W. Morris, CHO: Chair
- William Mehaffey, Jr.: Operations Manager
- Vincent J. Russo, MD, MPH: Vice Chair
- Emily D.W. Sullivan: Wetlands Project Coordinator
- Paul Sevigny, RS, CHO
- Kimberly A. Foss.: Entomologist
- Joseph T. Giarrusso, Conservation Officer
- Robyn A. Januszewski: Biologist
- Rosemary Decie, RS
DATE POSTED: 02/20/18
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
District Board of Commissioner’s Meeting
March 06, 2018
118 Tenney Street,
As posted with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of the Secretary of State, the Executive Office of Administration and Finance, the State Reclamation and Mosquito Control Board and all subscribing communities, there will be a meeting of the Northeast Massachusetts Mosquito Control and Wetlands Management District, Board of Commissioners on March 06, 2018.
Agenda as follows:
- Review meeting minutes for 01/09/18 by board, (vote for action).
- Reduction of operating costs, presented by Roy Melnick.
- Pay scale step increase for Robyn Januszewski, 5yrs. to 7 yrs., presented by Roy Melnick (vote for action).
- Review pay scale steps Director’s position 3yrs., 5yrs., 7yrs., presented by Roy Melnick (vote for action if revised).
- Seasonal contract hires, presented by Bill Mehaffey & Roy Melnick.
- Aerial Applications Public Notices, presented by Roy Melnick.
- Review wetlands project in Revere, presented by Bill Mehaffey & Emily Sullivan (vote for action).
- Plant protocol, presented by Robyn Januszewski (vote for action).
- Old business
- New business
- Public comments
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 2:04 PM by Michelle Johnson, Assistant to the Town Clerk