Commonwealth of Massachusetts
STATE RECLAMATION AND MOSQUITO CONTROL BOARD
NORTHEAST MASSACHUSETTS MOSQUITO CONTROL
AND WETLANDS MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
118 Tenney Street
Georgetown, MA 01833
Phone: (978) 352-2800
Roy E. Melnick: Executive Director John W. Morris, CHO: Chair
William Mehaffey, Jr.: Operations Manager Vincent J. Russo, MD, MPH: Vice Chair
Emily D.W. Sullivan: Wetlands Project Coordinator Paul Sevigny, RS, CHO
Kimberly A. Foss.: Entomologist Joseph T. Giarrusso, Conservation Officer
Robyn A. Januszewski: Biologist Rosemary Decie, RS
DATE POSTED: August 31, 2018
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
District Board of Commissioner’s Meeting
September 11, 2018
118 Tenney Street, Georgetown, MA
As posted with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of the Secretary of State, the Executive Office of Administration and Finance, the State Reclamation and Mosquito Control Board and all subscribing communities, there will be a meeting of the Northeast Massachusetts Mosquito Control and Wetlands Management District, Board of Commissioners on September 11, 2018, 09:00 AM.
Agenda as follows:
1. Review meeting minutes for 06/19/18 by board (vote for action).
2. Presentation to Commission by staff (for discussion only).
3. Review FY19 Spending Plan & FY20 Maintenance Budget Request presented by Roy Melnick (for discussion only).
4. Step Increase, Kelsey Evans, 3 year step, presented by Roy Melnick (vote for action).
5. Stipend, Barry Noone, annual stipend for Commercial Driver’s License Class A (CDLA) presented by Roy Melnick (vote for action).
6. Update of the current mosquito season status and activities presented by William Mehaffey, Kim Foss and Robyn Januszewski (for discussion only).
7. Old business.
8. New business.
9. Public comments.
Posted on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 8:16 AM by Michelle Johnson, Assistant to the Town Clerk