PLEASE POST - NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Essex North Shore Agricultural and Technical School District
565 Maple Street
Hathorne, Massachusetts 01937
Media Center (Upper Level)
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
Administrative Recommendation: To approve meeting minutes for the Finance Subcommittee meeting of December 6, 2017.
Administrative Recommendation: To approve financial statements for October 31, 2017. If approved, the statements will be placed on file for audit.
- Excess & Deficiency Certification (E & D)
The District has received E & D certification from the Department of Revenue for July 1, 2017 of $1,330,320. Mrs. Znamierowski will provide an explanation of this determination, including the potential impact of this certification to the FY2019 budget.
- To accept the donation of a 2001 Toyota Prius from Mr. Michael J. Smith and Ms. Patrice J. Smith of Beverly, Massachusetts to the Automotive Technology Program.
- To accept the donation of a 2004 Toyota Camry from Mr. Gregory T. Hayes of Chelsea, Massachusetts to the Collision Repair and Refinishing Program.
- To accept the donation of a six year old mare from Ms. Robin Peterson of Back Bay Farm, Ipswich,
Massachusetts to the Equine Program.
- To accept the donation of 13S Comfort GE Rooftop Unit with a value of $3,250 from Distributor Corporation of New England, Malden, Massachusetts to use as a teaching tool for the HVAC Program.
- To accept the donation of an Optical Comparator with a value of $10,000 from ABIOMED of Danvers, Massachusetts to use as a teaching tool for the Advanced Manufacturing Program.
- To accept the donation of a MaxMIII 400, a 5 axis milling machine with a value of $250,000 from EMCO Corporation of Novi, Michigan for the Advanced Manufacturing Program.
- To accept the donation of furniture and desks with a value of $27,000 from The Furniture Trust of Boston, Massachusetts to the Engineering Technology Program.
Administrative Recommendation: To accept the following FY2018 Grant:
Grant Description Amount
Fuel Up to Play 60 $2,850
The administration will present details of the FY2019 (draft) budget proposal for discussion.
- Discussion items that were not reasonably anticipated by the Chairperson (M.G.L., Chapter 30 – Sections 18-25)
The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair in accordance with M.G.L., Chapter 30A, Section 18-25, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2018 at2:13pm by Robin Phelan, Town Clerk