PLEASE POST – NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Essex North Shore Agricultural and Technical School District Finance Subcommittee
565 Maple Street
Hathorne, Massachusetts 01937 Media Center (Upper Level)
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- Call to Order
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
The Subcommittee will consider approval of meeting minutes for the Finance Subcommittee meeting of Wednesday, October 4, 2017.
Administrative Recommendation: To approve financial statements for July 31, 2017, August 31, 2017 and September 30, 2017. If approved, these statements will be placed on file for audit.
- Fiscal Year 2019 Budget Development
The Superintendent-Director will discuss parameters and goals in developing a spending plan.
- To accept the donation of a horse from Ms. Nicole Bennett of Wyndamere of Georgetown, Massachusetts to the Equine Program.
- To accept the donation of assorted materials in the amount of $3,483 from Ideal Concrete Block Company of Westford, Massachusetts to the Masonry Program.
Ms. Holman and Dr. Riccio, Career & Technical Education Directors, will provide additional information at the meeting.
- Purchase of Skyjack Scissor Lift
The administration will provide detail for the purchase of a Skyjack Scissor Lift in the amount of up to $24,000 from the facilities rental account.
Administrative Recommendation: To accept the following FY2018 Grants:
Grant Description Amount
2018 Massachusetts Skills Capital Grant $500,000.00
FFA Yearlong Living to Serve Grant $ 3,000.00
The administration will provide details for District Signage.
- Giusti, Hingston and Company Audit Engagement Letter
- FY2017 Outstanding Invoice
Administrative Recommendation: To authorize payment of a invoice dated June 9, 2017 from the FY2018 budget in the amount of $490.00 for tutoring. Specific detail of this invoice will be provided at the Finance Subcommittee meeting.
- Discussion items that were not reasonably anticipated by the Chairperson (M.G.L., Chapter 30A - Sections 18-25)
The listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair in accordance with M.G.L., Chapter 30A, Section 18-25, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Posted on Monday, December 4, 2017 at 8:32 AM by Michelle Johnson, Assistant to the Town Clerk