Town of Boxford
7A Spofford Road, Boxford, MA 01921
ph: (978) 887-6000
Pavement Management Plan FY18
The DPW continues to pave Boxford roadways in accordance with the Boxford Pavement Management Plan.  Almost 85% of the funds for paving is provided by MassDOT Chapter 90 Funds.  The Town provides the remaining 15% of the funding through the DPW annual budget.  In 2017-2018 the DPW will pave Cross Road, Pond Street, High Ridge Road, Dole Hill Lane, Glendale Road, Brookview Road, Valley Road and Silverbrook Road.  The DPW will also be crack sealing various roads.