Skip Navigation

This table is used for column layout.

Raffle Permits
Any non-profit group that wishes to hold a raffle or faming event (such as bingo or a casino night) is required to file for a permit with the Town Clerk's office.  The annual permit fee is $25.

Click here for permit application.