Town of Boxford
7A Spofford Road, Boxford, MA 01921
ph: (978) 887-6000
What Forms are Necessary for Filing?
The  instruction sheet and applicantion can be located under the ZBA Filing Forms.  These forms will be necessary when filing for a Special Permit, Variance or Appeal.
  • Public Hearing Application
  • Publication Authorization
  • Postage fee for filing
PLEASE NOTE; The ZBA Calendar can also be found on this website.  The calendar will provide:  filing deadline dates, publication dates and meeting dates.